Knowing Our Clients is Key to Our Business

At Ridge View Accounting & Tax, CPA, P.C., we cater our services to the unique needs of each client. We pride ourselves in the family-friendly atmosphere of our small firm and the strong relationships we share with our clients.

Our expertise is in working with farm clients, small businesses, and individuals. Let us handle your tax preparation, accounting, and other financial needs. Our Certified Public Accountants stay current on the cutting edge of tax law. Their insight can help you make the right decisions and maximize your return.

Our staff is committed to integrity, accuracy and prompt service. We also work hard to keep our fees reasonable.


Introducing Ridge View Accounting & Tax, CPA, P.C.’s Staff

  • Tax Consultant Greg Buckley began Nov. 2018
  • Receptionist Sophie Cunningham began January 2019
  • Jamie is working towards becoming an Enrolled Agent (EA) and will be doing individual tax preparation during the 2019 season. 
  • Keith and Loretta plan to cut back at the office in preparation for retirement in the near future.

Need to Check the Status of an Amended Return?

You can track your 1040X at Click on Where's My Amended Return? ( under the "Tools" bar. It can take up to 3 weeks from the date you mailed the return for it to show up in the system, and processing can take up to 16 weeks.

Need to Make a Tax Payment?

Your options include:

IRS Direct Pay: Pay your individual tax bill or estimated tax payment directly from your checking or savings accounts at no cost to you.

  • Debit or credit card: Choose an approved payment processor to pay online, by phone, or by a mobile device. Fees may apply.
  • Electronic Funds Withdrawal: Offered only when filing your federal taxes using tax preparation software or through a tax professional.
  • Electronic Federal Tax Payment System: The best option for businesses. Enrollment required.
  • Check or money order: Mail your payment to the address listed on the notice or instructions.
  • Cash: If cash is your only option, you may be able to pay your taxes at a participating retail store.
  • Go to
  • NOTE: The IRS uses the latest encryption technology to ensure electronic payments are safe and secure.

Quick Links

Need to check the status of your refund?

Due to changes in the law, starting in 2017 the IRS cannot issue refunds before February 15 for returns that claim the IEC or the ACTC. This applies to the entire refund, not just the portion associated with those credits.

Call the automated refund hotline: 1 (800) 829-1954

Go to: